4 Tips To Kill Procrastination for Life !￼
Have You Ever Procrastinated?
If Yes, Read On…
After reading hundreds of books and attending hundreds of seminars/webinars, I am going to share 4 tips to Kill Procrastination!
So lets start !
Get An Accountability Partner (AP)
- An AP is someone whom you respect
- Share your goals with AP
- Schedule a Structure of a Weekly Call (Not more than 20-30 minutes)
- Declare Actions for the Week to your AP
Create a Reward System
- Reward Yourself for every task done.
- e.g. a cup of coffee for a single task
- Your Favourite Lunch for a group of tasks
- Or A Holiday for a major action accomplished
- Why? By systematically Rewarding yourself, You Are building Brain Cells.
- And Brain Cells that Fire Together, Wire Together. And Build A New Habit.
- Stop Making Excuses
- Remember that when you Rationalize,
- You Are Rationing Lies to your Mind !
Take 100 % Responsibility
- Be Responsible for every area of your life
- Responsibility is not to be looked as a burden.
- Responsibility is a grace that you give to yourself.
- True Responsibility gives us access to take several actions in every area of our lives.
Use This Practical Tips in your daily life.
Become A Massive Action Taker.
If you want to achieve Grand Success,
And Don’t Procrastinate on that ! (Ha ! Ha !)